The Brandox Changelog
Follow the latest updates to the Brandox app from this page.
November 16 2020
- Preview update to show information and metadata
Previously clicking an asset showed a preview of the asset alone. Now the view includes information and metadata tied to that asset.
- Added arrows for better navigation
Before users had to click out of a preview to open another one. Now they can click the arrows on-screen or use keyboard arrows to navigate.
- Added support for previews of .webp and .heic files
- Added unique URLs for each asset uploaded and hosted directly on Brandox
- Upgraded image converter to better support previews
November 13 2020
- Fixed bug in advanced access levels feature
Bug would not allow admins to use the feature and would instead display an error message
October 28 2020
- Updated multi-asset tool menu to add Move functionality.
Brand assets can now be moved between sections and brand pages
- Added chat support in Brandox tool in addition to the website
October 27 2020
- Fix for issue with downloading SVG files as JPGs
October 21 2020
- Updated view for subscription overview
Previously all subscriptions, including cancelled subscriptions were displayed together. Cancelled and non-active subscriptions are now displayed in their own area.
October 16 2020
- Fixed a bug for resetting passwords in User Settings area
Previously some users encountered an error when attempting to update their passwords which prevented the changes from being reflected in their account.
September 23 2020
- Now you can click the close icon in the search field to close the search if the input is empty.
- The show more assets-button now only loads 32 more items at a time.
There was an issue where if you had thousands of assets in a page section the browser would have a hard time rendering them all at the same time.
- Added an Add brand asset option to the page section dropdowns.
This makes it way easier to add brand assets to sections with lots of assets where the other Add-button will be at the end.
- Video durations are now displayed for uploaded video assets.
- Disabled the permission levels admin for public brand pages, as they will show everything to everyone.
This was very confusing as it would appear you could actually restrict access to parts of your public brand page when in fact you could not.
September 17 2020
- Now we display a better message if a brand page has no sections.
Previously we would show a error-like message, now we display a message saying that the brand page has no page sections. This was confusing.
(This also goes for brand pages where a user does not have access to any sections.)
September 11 2020
- Fixed a bug where we would show Login/Sign up brandox.com even if you were already logged in.
You should also now get to the last visited Brand page when you click the Go go brand page button when logged in.
September 7 2020
- You can now move brand pages between subscriptions.
To move a brand page, go to admin -> subscriptions -> the subscription you want to move the brand page from -> Settings. Click the Move-button next to the brand page you want to move, select the subscription you want to move the brand page to. Done!
- We now display a CANCELLED label next to cancelled subscriptions in the subscriptions overview.
August 26 2020
- Now we display preview images for uploaded video files (in supported formats).
We only showed a black background previously, now we display the first frame of the video.
August 25 2020
- Fixed bug where the information dialog for videos sometimes did not display.
- Fixed a bug where labels could not be used with “special” characters such as /?& or 😀 😃 😄 😁.
Labels should work now no matter what characters you put in them!
August 17 2020
- Fixed bug where some public brand pages could not be set as private again.
All public brand pages should now be able to go private without issues.
August 14 2020
- Fixed bug where some filetypes would not be downloadable.
This was affecting .doc and .mp3 files.
August 13 2020
- Improved the UX for creating new brand pages.
Earlier it was a bit confusing how you created new brand pages, now it is way easier.
Here is a support-page about adding new brand pages.
- Started changelog
From now on our users can follow updates, bug fixes and new features added to the Brandox app from this page.