Help posts in: General Questions
- How do I switch between brand pages? To switch brand page, click "Switch Brand Page" or "My Brand Pages" (located in the top menu).
- Why aren't CMYK/RGB/Pantone colors automatically generated? Brandox is designed to automatically generate color previews when HEX codes are entered. However, we do not automatically generate the corresponding codes for CMYK, RGB, and Pantone values.
This is because there is variation between the different color values. To reduce the chances of the incorrect color code being generated for the other fields, we leave these blank. You can fill them in manually.
- - - - -
Should you need more help or assistance with your Brandox account, please contact us directly at [email protected] We'll answer you as soon as possible.
- How can I add a new page section? To add a new page section, click "Add Section" in the left menu of your brand page.
Once you click this, a pop-up window will appear where you can name the section.
- How can I change the image or logo for the login page? Go to Page Settings from the top drop down menu
Scroll down to Brand page images
Here you can set the logotype and the background image
For best results, the background image should be at least 1600 x 900 pixels for the best quality. The logo should be at least 600 x 600 pixels.
- What file formats can I upload? Brandox can host any file format used by graphic designers and other creatives. Your brand page will also automatically generate previews for many files. This includes .eps and .ai files.
Upload all the files you need. You can also host multiple formats in a page section or subsection.
- How do I save the assets I upload? Brandox automatically saves your brand materials as you upload them. We also autosave changes as you make them.
Changes will be reflected on your brand page immediately.
- How do I change my brand page's language? At this time, Brandox is only supported in English.
- How can I customize the brand page URL? Set your desired URL when you first set up a new brand page. You cannot change the URL on your own once it is set.
If you want to change your URL, please contact our support team at [email protected]
All brand pages follow the format https://www.brandox.com/yourbrand.
Since 2022 we offer a CNAME functionality for our Pro/Enterprise customers. To set up a custom domain for your brand page:
Go to Your Brand Pages from the top dropdown menu
Find the brand page you want to set up a custom domain to and go to Page settings
Scroll down to CNAME/White label settings
Update the CNAME value for the sub domain from your DNS settings.
(Here is what that can look like from Cloudflare:)
Insert the subdomain you have added the CNAME value for and click Save.
You might need to wait a couple of minutes before these changes kick in, but after a while your brand page should be accessible from your own domain.
- How to upload assets? There are two ways to upload brand assets.
Drag & drop
Select the files you want to upload
Drag & drop them over “Add brand asset”
Your assets will begin uploading immediately
Note: You can select multiple files for drag and drop at one time.
Clicking Add brand asset
Click “Add brand asset”
Click the gray upload area at the top
Select files in the pop-up window
Fill in all other information you need
- How can I add or update sub sections? Only users users with Editor or SuperAdmin rights can edit the sub sections of a brand page.
To add a new sub section:
Select Add new page section
A dialog window will open where you can add a name, a short description and a default section view (grid or table)
To update or remove a sub section:
Click the Edit button in the sub section.
Select what action to take from the buttons in the bottom of the app.