How can I customize the brand page URL?
Set your desired URL when you first set up a new brand page. You cannot change the URL on your own once it is set.
If you want to change your URL, please contact our support team at [email protected].
All brand pages follow the format https://www.brandox.com/yourbrand.
Since 2022 we offer a CNAME functionality for our Pro/Enterprise customers. To set up a custom domain for your brand page:
- Go to Your Brand Pages from the top dropdown menu
- Find the brand page you want to set up a custom domain to and go to Page settings
- Scroll down to CNAME/White label settings
- Update the CNAME value for the sub domain from your DNS settings.
(Here is what that can look like from Cloudflare:)
- Insert the subdomain you have added the CNAME value for and click Save.
- You might need to wait a couple of minutes before these changes kick in, but after a while your brand page should be accessible from your own domain.